Aldeias de Canaveses

Marco de Canaveses
Description

On the right bank of the river Tamega, only four kilometers from the county seat and divided the parishes of S. Nicolau and Sobretâmega, lies the small Village of Canaveses. The simple set of homes in traditional style granite stone hides a past rich in history, the stage of great military achievements by the time of Napoleonic wars. There are still many traces of that past to deserve closer look: the Parish Church of Santa Maria Maior, the Rua Direita, the House of Palmatória, the Chapel of S. Sebastião, the House of Fontainho, Bridge of Asnos, the House of Penidos and the House of Ribeira, restored and adapted to receive visitors.

 

Location: Marco de Canaveses
Amarante Loft

Amarante Loft

RNAL Nº 28260/ALAmaranteLoft (Local Lodging), a simple, cozy and comfortable space.Close to town...
More info
Casa do Tapado

Casa do Tapado

RNAL Nº 61853/ALLocated at 1500 meters from the Historic Center of Amarante, David House (Casa ...
More info
Casa Rio

Casa Rio

In a familiar and welcoming environment CASA RIO - restaurant-Bar, prizes for the quality of way...
More info
Restaurante O Silva

Restaurante O Silva

For 7 years performing service to devote themselves fully to their customers. This restaurant is...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation