Building of the Tabuaço City Hall

Tabuaço
Description
The Tabuaço City Hall building, located in Rua António José de Almeida, was built in the 20th century, more precisely on 31 May 1913, following the tenders submitted for the construction project of a building for the new City Hall, which used to be housed in a 19th century building in Victor de Macedo Pinto Square, and cost ten contosand four hundred thousand réis.

The discreet and elegant building has wide windows distributed across the façade, which is organised into three poorly defined sections, decorated only with a moulding with two pairs of pinnacles.

The building has a civil political, administrative and judicial type of architecture, with traces of Neoclassical revivalist features. 





Location: Tabuaço
Casa Dos Ruis

Casa Dos Ruis

Reconstructed house, situated in the middle of the village of Tabuaço, overlooking the Garden...
More info
Quinta do Espinho

Quinta do Espinho

Situated in the Douro demarcated region since the XVIII century and whose landscape has been...
More info
Quinta do Panascal

Quinta do Panascal

The Quinta do Panascal, dating from the eighteenth century is the most important of the three...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation