City Hall (19th c.)

Póvoa de Varzim
Description
The front arch, designed in 1790/91 by the French engineer Reinaldo Oudinot, suggests the architectonic and decorative structure of the Oporto English Factorship. It was inaugurated on December 28, 1807. Between 1908/10 it went under great improvement and decoration works oriented by the ethnologist Rocha Peixoto and the Belgium painter Joseph Bialman: tower and inside and outside tiles.

Location: Póvoa de Varzim
"CASA TOMAZ"

"CASA TOMAZ"

RNAL: 61385/ALSpacious house, fully equipped and furnished, ideal for holidays and weekends,...
More info
COD FISH HOUSE (CASA BACALHAU)

COD FISH HOUSE (CASA BACALHAU)

RNAL: 46127/ALVilla in the historic center and close to the main areas of the city. Specially...
More info
ALIBABAR RESTAURANT

ALIBABAR RESTAURANT

The AlibaBar Restaurant is a cozy space with buffet service characterized by a huge variety of...
More info
McDonald's Vila do Conde

McDonald's Vila do Conde

Opening hours: Sun - Thu 8am to 1am Fri and Sat 8am to 3am Services: McDrive; Baby Changing...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation