CITY HALL

Póvoa de Varzim
Description
The front arch, designed in 1790/91 by the French engineer Reinaldo Oudinot, suggests the architectonic and decorative structure of the Oporto English Factorship. It was inaugurated on December 28, 1807. Between 1908/10 it went under great improvement and decoration works oriented by the ethnologist Rocha Peixoto and the Belgium painter Joseph Bialman: tower and inside and outside tiles.


Location: Póvoa de Varzim
COD FISH HOUSE (CASA BACALHAU)

COD FISH HOUSE (CASA BACALHAU)

RNAL: 46127/ALVilla in the historic center and close to the main areas of the city. Specially...
More info
"APARTAMENTO VÉRTICE - Z"

"APARTAMENTO VÉRTICE - Z"

RNAL: 50100/ALWith barbecue facilities and a garden, "Apartmento Vértice ? Z" offers free Wi-Fi...
More info
"CHINÊS LI" RESTAURANT

"CHINÊS LI" RESTAURANT

The Li Chinese Restaurant has been open since 1988 and is located in the northern part of the...
More info
ÉLEBÊ RESTAURANT

ÉLEBÊ RESTAURANT

Restaurant located inside "Nª Srª da Conceição" Fortress, with a privileged view to the Fishing...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation