Póvoa Pillory (16th c.)

Póvoa de Varzim
Description
Comprehending a stone column standing on steps, with an armilar sphere on the top of the shaft, the badge of the King D. Manuel who gave autonomy to Póvoa de Varzim in 1514. This armilar sphere is the sole piece of the original pillory set up on this year and rebuilt later on 1854.

Location: Póvoa de Varzim
Hotel Axis Vermar Conference & Beach Hotel ****

Hotel Axis Vermar Conference & Beach Hotel ****

The Axis Vermar Conference & Beach Hotel is a 4 star hotel on the beach in Póvoa de Varzim, only...
More info
"PELOURINHO" APARTMENT

"PELOURINHO" APARTMENT

RNAL: 67204/ALNew apartment, well located and with parking included.Apartment for 6 people, with...
More info
"BODEGÃO" RESTAURANT

"BODEGÃO" RESTAURANT

The "Bodegão" group exists since 1992 with the restaurant, brewery and snack bar "Nosso Café",...
More info
"TASCA DO ZÉ"

"TASCA DO ZÉ"

Tasca do Zé "FOR DRINKERS NOT FOR DRUNKERS" is a tavern, located between the Póvoa de Varzim...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation