PÓVOA'S PILLORY

Póvoa de Varzim
Description
Comprehending   a stone column standing on steps, with an armilar sphere on the top of the shaft, the badge of the King D. Manuel who gave autonomy to Póvoa de Varzim in 1514. This armilar sphere is the sole piece of the original pillory set up on this year and rebuilt later on 1854. 


Location: Póvoa de Varzim
"PÓVOA DO MAR"

"PÓVOA DO MAR"

RNAL: 76734/ALGround floor in "Rua das Hortas" with two spaces.One with 3 bedrooms and two...
More info
"PELOURINHO" APARTMENT

"PELOURINHO" APARTMENT

RNAL: 67204/ALNew apartment, well located and with parking included.Apartment for 6 people, with...
More info
"ANTONELLI" RESTAURANT

"ANTONELLI" RESTAURANT

Come and taste the delights of the best Italian cuisine in a cosy atmosphere in the heart of the...
More info
"O TACHO" RESTAURANT

"O TACHO" RESTAURANT

Restaurant with a family atmosphere, located in a quiet area, near the "Cine-Teatro Garrett".
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation