Alberto Sampaio Museum

Guimarães
Description
The Alberto Sampaio Museum was created in 1928 to house the collection of  the extinct Chapter house of N. Sra da Oliveira and the other churches and monasteries of  Guimarães, which were at that time in the hands of the state.  It is situated in the historical centre on the exact site where in the 10th century Mumadona founded her monastery and around which grew up the town of Guimarães.

Opening times: 09.00 a.m. - 06.00 p.m.

closed on Mondays and holidays - January 1; December 25; Easter Sunday; May 1.

Location: Guimarães
Oliveira Hotel ****

Oliveira Hotel ****

The project, designed by interior designer Paulo Lobo, transformed an old Pousada de Portugal, a...
More info
Restaurante Cozinha Regional Santiago

Restaurante Cozinha Regional Santiago

The Restaurant Cozinha Regional de Santiago appeared in 1980 on current installations, by the...
More info
Restaurant Paraxut

Restaurant Paraxut

The restaurant Paraxut is located in the heart of the historical center of Guimarães and is now...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation