D. Luis Bridge

Vizela
Description

Known as the "Ponte Nova" (New Bridge), was built in 1871. This was one of the 17 bridges built. The construction was ordered by the Minister of Public Works at the time, António Maria de Fontes Pereira de Melo. Deployed on the land that formed part of the project of the Termas de Vizela, in 1866/1867. Designed by Déjante. Features an architecture which characterizes the time of Fontismo, being its structure built in granite, a beaten arch of about of 16 metres.




Location: Vizela
Hotel Bienestar ****

Hotel Bienestar ****

Situated in the city centre, about 100 meters from the Vizela Thermal Baths.Building of great...
More info
Hotel Termas de Vizela ***

Hotel Termas de Vizela ***

One of the oldest tourist enterprises in Vizela, it is situated in front of the Vizela thermal...
More info
Pastelaria Fina

Pastelaria Fina

The Pastry Shop is located  next to the Loja Interativa de Turismo de Vizela, right  in the...
More info
Restaurante O Pinto

Restaurante O Pinto

Restaurant O Pinto is located in the parish of s. Miguel, more precisely in Rua Dr. Pereira...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation