House of Campanuda

Matosinhos
Description
Situated on the historical center of Leça da Palmeira, on a street named Rua Pinto de Araújo (the old Rua do Espírito Santo), it’s a building with the typical architectonic style from the XVIII century.
During the period of the Siege of Porto (1833 – 1834), it served has headquarters to the deployment of troops loyal to D. Miguel who occupied the outskirts of Porto.
Throughout the XX century it had a number of different uses. Here, operated a pharmacy (“Campos pharmacy”) and afterwards a restaurant named (“The house of Pasto Beira-Rio”).
It’s interior was later destroyed in a fire.




Location: Matosinhos
Carolina’s House

Carolina’s House

RNAL Registo nº 36713/ALApartment in Senhora da Hora in an easily access area, close to the...
More info
Maria Odete Crespo

Maria Odete Crespo

2 bedroom apartment with a suite and full-service bathroom associated to the 2nd bedroom.The...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation