Clock Tower

Caminha
Description

It is part of the Walls and was built in the twelfth century. It is the only tower in the ge-nus, which exists in all its purity. Facing south, was also known for Door Viana, Which constitutes a departure to Viana do Castelo. After the Restoration, D. João IV had put on the door an image of the Virgin of Stone Conceição. Square plant consists of two floors, and is currently the only remaining tower of the castle ofCaminha. In 1673, the top of the clock tower that he would give the name was placed. It is a national monument since 1951.

Location: Caminha
" Valadares" seafood

" Valadares" seafood

The "Marisqueira Valadares" has two rooms and terrace, and the terrace and one of the rooms...
More info
"Duque de Caminha" Restaurant

"Duque de Caminha" Restaurant

It is a pleasant and characteristic space, reflects Caminha in its history and the geographical...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation