Alojamento Turístico - Quinta e Casa da Ermida
Baião
Availability
- Where To Eat
- Points of interest
Quinta do Pôpa
Purchased in 2003 as «Quinta do Vidiedo», in 2008 changed its name to Quinta do Popa. It was...
More info
McDonald's Gaia Fojo
Open every day from 7am to 2am Services: McDrive; Children's Space; Baby Changing room; McCafé;...
More info
Pelourinho of Celorico de Basto
Built in the year 1734, during the reign of King John 5th, this Court has replaced the existing mark in Arnoia (Castle) indicating the new location of the...
Casal Romano da Bouça de Ouro
The Roman site of Bouça do Ouro is located in Boelhe parish, on the right bank of the river Tamega. This space consists of two Roman farming buildings...
Comments
There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.






